Employment Opportunities At Precision Garage Door
We are a leading garage door repair, installation, and service company with immediate openings for garage door technicians/installers. No experience necessary although residential garage door experience is a plus. The best candidate will be self-confident, have good listening skills, great sales skills, ability to build strong relationships, self-motivated, have some technical comprehension, and have general knowledge of using tools. We will provide comprehensive training for the right person.
Do you enjoy working with your hands? Are you a people person who enjoys meeting and talking with new people every day? Are you honest and trustworthy? Do you want a job that rewards motivation and hard work? If so, this could be a great career opportunity for you.
Job Type: Full Time
- High school diploma
- Clean driving record with current, valid driver’s license
- Mechanically inclined with a demonstrated ability to understand and work with common power tools
- Excellent communication skills – in person, telephone and written skills
- Positive attitude with superior customer service skills
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds
- Must be able to climb and work from a ladder height of 12 feet
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be neat and clean in appearance